A soft blueberry oatmeal cookie right out of the oven is a tasty treat and we can certainly make it nutritious. All the goodness, kindness and love of a handful of blueberries blended with oatmeal you can be assured that, your guests will will be left with the lingering smell and taste of the freshly baked blueberry oatmeal cookies.
So what's on your plate?
Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies, which are perfectly sweet, extra chewy, and bursting with tangy dried fruit, can be enjoyed with any type of weather around. As you sink your teeth into each of the piece, it is felt that these skinny treats contain NO butter, refined flour, or refined sugar!
BEST CONSUMED WITH
Jasmine tea at at a brunch
1) Heat oven to 375° C
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt
3) In another large bowl beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy and well blended
4) Add egg, milk and vanilla; continue beating until smoothened
5) Stir in flour mixture. Beat on low speed until blended. Stir in blueberries
6) Drop rounded tablespoons over the lightly greased baking sheets
7) Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown
8) Allow it to cool for 4 minutes. Remove to wire racks to finish cooling