Worrying about your kid’s nutrition is but natural. You often keep asking yourself a question, how can I create an environment that would make my kid want to eat healthy? One of the easiest ways to avoid eating something indulgent is to surround them with tasty yet healthy food. Try these Sweet Date Nut rolls and we bet they will be your child's favourite snack.
So what's on your plate?
These rolls are not only loved by children and adults alike. They have the perfect blend of sweetness and crunch.
BEST CONSUMED WITH
Date rolls best compliment with freshly brewed coffee. They make a good quick breakfast or snack with a mug of coffee or tea
1) Line a flat tray with baking paper and set aside
2) Place the chopped Rostaa roasted almonds and the rolled oats in a bowl
3) Place the Rostaa Medjool dates into a blender and chop for 30 seconds or until small chunks remain
4) Add the chopped dates to the bowl
5) Place the vanilla extract, sea salt, honey and Rostaa peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl
6) Melt together in 30-second bursts on 50% power for 2-3 minutes (stirring between each interval)
7) Pour the liquid into the bowl and mix together until completely combined
8) Roll the mixture into tablespoon-sized balls and place onto the prepared tray
9) Place the tray in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until firm
10) Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days (you can also freeze them)