“Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter.” James A. Garfield Well, no one can deny this. Peanut Butter is versatile spread which is tasty and at the same time healthy too. Unless you are allergic to peanut, you can’t wait to twist off the cap, whip out a spoon, and binge on it for hours. Well today, we will be filling the cookie jar with peanut butter cookies and we can’t wait to share the recipe with you.
So what's on your plate?
Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could make some delicious cookies with this versatile spread. These cookies can be had plain or with milk, layered with jams and chocolate syrup too! These cookies will melt in your mouth; One bite has the power to enthral you and bring back only the happiest of memories. Tasty from the very start, it takes will power to finish off the cookie dough. When baking, cookies will always be front runners in drawing people toward itself, regardless of what they're doing.
BEST CONSUMED WITH
Cookies taste absolutely fantastic with a warm glass of milk. If you're feeling extra indulgent, A few spreads of Nutella across your cookies should do the trick
1) Preheat the oven to 176C
2) In a large bowl, cream together the Rostaa Smooth Peanut Butter, butter and sugars using a hand mixer (or a stand mixer), until soft and creamy
3) Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to mix until fully combined
4) In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add these dry ingredients to your large bowl slowly, continuously mixing using your mixer
5) Roll the dough into 1 to 2-inch balls and place on an ungreased, parchment-lined baking sheet. Using a fork, press down on each ball of dough to slightly flatten and create a criss-cross pattern
6) Bake for 8-10 minutes or as soon as tops begin to slightly crack. To keep them soft and chewy, be careful to not overbake. Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack