This recipe is for all the super women out there who are juggling between work and home. If there is just one habit in you that we would want to change it would be, ‘Skipping your breakfast’ A few simple steps and just about 10 minutes you can stack up yummy Granola Bars and pop one in your bag daily to keep the superwoman active all day.
So what's on your plate?
A lightweight, but wholesome and customisable bar full of health, nutrition, taste & health and most importantly, of your choice. A super combination of fruits, nuts, dates & cereal with a toss of honey. A perfect way to kickstart your day.
BEST CONSUMED WITH
Dunk the bar in milk to enjoy it. Odd as it may sound, the granola bar goes perfectly with an icy brew. Add crunch on your cakes by spreading pieces of the bar on it.
1) Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving some overhang on the sides for easy removal. Set aside
2) In the bowl of a food processor, process Rostaa medjool dates and honey until they form a paste
3) In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, Rostaa almonds, Rostaa pumpkin seeds and Rostaa dried cranberries
4) Add date mixture to oat mixture and mix, using your hands or a spoon, until combined. Scoop the mixture into the prepared pan and firmly press into an even layer
5) Chill in the freezer for about 20 minutes until firm. Remove from freezer and lift granola mixture out of pan using overhang on sides. Cut into bars and serve