Running up 3 miles daily and looking forward to a healthy and yummy breakfast? It can get boring to have the same old eggs and milk for breakfast and we understand that. How about adding some spice to your morning meals that is nutritious and that you can devour. Sounds too good to be true, right? Luckily, we’ve got a recipe that you can equip yourself for easy and quick mornings or even brunches. A giant bowl of this chili taste even better if you do not have to make something tiring and satisfying after a long day.
So what's on your plate?
This recipe is healthy and hearty and sure to win you over. It has beans and vegetables and quinoa making it super healthy and easy to make. So, if you’re a vegetarian, a non-vegetarian or a vegan, it’s going to deliver the taste and gratification people expect. The spice that chili powder and garlic add, are sure to take your taste buds on a wild ride.
BEST CONSUMED WITH
Squeeze in a few lemon drops to enjoy as an evening snack. Sprinkle on the top some sesame seeds and Rostaa sunflower seeds to add some crunch & fragrance.
1) Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic, jalapeno, and cook after which stir frequently until fragrant for about 1 minute.
2) Add the white Rostaa quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin
3) Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4) Bring to a boil and cover.
5) Bring the stove to a medium low and simmer until quinoa is cooked through for 20 minutes.
6) Stir in avocado, lime juice and cilantro.
7) Serve immediately.